**HELP**Turkey / Syria Earthquake
Your donation to the Turkey and Syria Earthquake Fund will provide emergency relief and fuel long-term recovery efforts !
Millions of people, including many refugees, asylum-seekers and internally displaced families, are in need of shelter, food, and water in southern Turkey and northern Syria after the world's deadliest seismic event in more than a decade. Your donation to this fund will help meet emergency needs, as well as power the efforts of local nonprofits that can close gaps in response and lead long-term recovery efforts.
All donations to this fund will support Turkey and Syria earthquake relief and recovery efforts. Initially, the fund helps first responders meet survivors' immediate needs for food, fuel, clean water, medicine, and shelter. As needs evolve, we will prioritize longer-term recovery efforts run by local, vetted organizations in the impacted areas.
How Your Donation Will Be Used
Your donation will be used to:
- Provide food, clean water, and medicine to survivors
- Provide shelter and temporary housing to people who lost their homes
- Provide psycho-social and mental health support to survivors
- Support economic relief efforts
- Support long-term recovery efforts
- And much, much more!